TERMS & CONDITIONS
Use of Site
These on-line shopping terms and conditions (“On-line Shopping Terms and Conditions”) apply to all orders which you, the customer (“you” or “your”), place at this website, operated by Fossette Aesthetics CC. Please read them carefully before placing your order.
By clicking the “Accept” button you accept and agree to be bound by these On-line Shopping Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Statement and such other policies as we notify you of from time to time, which together constitute the entire agreement between us. Nothing in these On-line Shopping Terms and Conditions affects your statutory right, either as a consumer or otherwise.
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online form on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
When you visit this website, or send an email to us, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Fossette Aesthetics CC and agree that all communications sent by Fossette Aesthetics CC satisfies any legal requirements.
Lead time is dependent on stock availability. Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays.
Online Payment – YOCO Payment Gateway
All online credit card payments are processed by the YOCO Payment Gateway. Card Holders may go to http://www.yoco.com to view the Pay Fast security policy.
Prices displayed on the website are at the current rate. Delivery is charged extra.
Although we try to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the items you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible. You will have the option of either reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
We reserve the right to update prices displayed on the website from time to time.
At the time of placing the order, the transaction details are presented to the bank and an authorization is obtained for the amount of the order.
All transactions will be processed in South African Rand’s (ZAR).
Fossette Aesthetics CC reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
The price of each product is displayed with the product. In the event of a sale or special offer, the discounted price is displayed.
Fossette Aesthetics CC shall take all reasonable efforts to maintain correct prices. However, should errors occur and items are offered at incorrect prices, Fossette Aesthetics CC will not be obliged to sell goods at such incorrect prices.
The cost of shipping within the borders of South Africa is determined as follows:
If the value of the goods in the order is more than R750.00, there is no shipping charge.
If the value of the goods in the order is less than R750,00, the shipping cost will be R100 when placing your order.
Agreements of Sale
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund of monies charged to your credit card is limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree to all of our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
South Africa counter to counter:
Please ensure the correct delivery address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
Unfortunately, deliveries cannot be made outside the borders of South Africa.
Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment.
Order processing will not begin until we receive a confirmed order and full payment, via a credit card authorization is received from the issuing bank.
Product returns will only be accepted in cases of valid product complaints, where product quality is compromised. Product complaints should be reported via email: email@example.com.
- Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128 bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified to ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
- Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
- The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
- Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
Should you violate any of the terms and conditions of these On-line Shopping Terms and Conditions, you will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Fossette Aesthetics CC for any successful civil action brought against you by Fossette Aesthetics CC.
Unit 16A, Wellness and Beauty Centre, 210a Gouws Ave, Raslouw, Centurion